วันพุธที่ 5 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Samsung LN52A860 52 Inch 1080p LCD HDTV


Image : http://www.flickr.com


Samsung is often overlooked when you think of top grade Electronics with many people looking to Phillips, Sony or even Toshiba before they would by a Samsung product, but with the High Definition products they are putting out these days you cannot look past Samsung because of they great medium prices on top grade products.

Samsung has come out with there new up to date High Definition Television models and they are most definitely top of the line when you look at the product, price and overall flexibility of these new televisions. The Samsung LN52A860 Ultra-thin 52" 1080p LCD HDTV with 120Hz refresh rate is a great priced product as well. I have had this Samsung LN52A860 TV for 4 days so far, and I can't say enough positive about things about it. The set up was easy, and the amount of control you have for the picture settings is very in depth.The blue TOC (Touch of Color) is only just noticeable, it really looks black/graphite grey unless you look very closely.

The extra warranty of the Samsung LN52A860 (18 months instead of 12 months for the 850) is a nice perk.The good news is that the 'halo effect' that some owners of the 750 have fussed about is non-existent on the Samsung LN52A860.

I also love the spin stand because I did not wall mount this Samsung LN52A860 TV even though it is exceptionally thin. The picture show is stunning, and there are so many functions and features that I just have notgone through all of them yet.

Plugged in my HD cable box and new Blu-ray player via HDMI and everything has worked perfectly so far. On the flip side, there is a lag if you are using the little circle dial on the remote. Better off just clicking up, down, left, or right instead of spinning the dial around and waiting for the Samsung LN52A860 TV to react.

I don't have surround sound yet, but the Samsung LN52A860 TV speakers aren't too bad. Hard to rave about fake surround sound from tiny TV speakers, but that's expected. I didn't want a red or blue tv in my living room. With out getting technical this is a great set, cheaper than SONY and highly rated. You won't be dissapointed, I am so delighted with my purchase. Super thin and light weight. This unit has a very small bezel around it for a very clean look.

Overall, I would recommend this Samsung LN52A860 52" 1080p LCD HDTV without hesitation this to anyone looking for a new 1080p LCD TV. I am so impressed with this tv.

My Links : TV buying guide Technology 3d television

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น